Wednesday, December 16

Paperbabe Stamps December's New release Introductions!!!

We are introducing a new old stamp set and mixed media templates on the Paperbabe Stamps blog today Yay...

Here's a couple of my projects...

Ok so this is pretty dramatic but I had lots of fun, I was probably inspired by a wonderfully talented artist Caia Koopman, she uses very bold colours and I thought I would give it a try, isn't that what art is all about?
Mmmm I heat embossed my art quote, just love that finishing touch. 
Wanted to mention my page is just A4, and there's plenty of background, so you have an idea of the scale.
Now, if I had another day I could well see lots of extra additions to my piece, I am loving the polks dots on red with that background lol!
So, I didn't quite create a video this time so much to do for all the festivities round here my time is pretty coveted... But I did manage a slideshow Yay showing a few steps when I remembered to take a picture or two. I just love how a piece of work emerges from a blank canvas.


Next is a wood block piece of art, I think 20 cm square using the mini profile templates alongside the mini portrait templates and face stamps, I just love that these can all work together... not that that was my plan or anything lol!
She was inspired by the Goddess Minerva, wise and crafty and I've painted her here with blue hair and her trusty sidekick Owly.
I even managed to paint a little hand for Owly to perch upon, 
I've used flick & fringe hairstyle, with the thinner Head from Head & Torso, the body from Profile Head & Torso, gosh got all that? Her face was stamped using the Mini Doll Face, still an old favourite.


Now if you get a moment do visit the rest of the talented Design team...

Kim(you're here already)
Chris
Delphine


 Thank you very much for stopping by, I will have more to introduce tomorrow if you would like to return then!!!

Enjoy a wonderfully creative day!
only nine more sleeps eeek so excited!!!
HuGs Kim x

1 comment:

Dotty Jo said...

Totally amazing - these are stunning, Kim! Jo x

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites