Friday, September 11

Paperbabe Stamps is in Simply Cards & Papercrafts #141

While I have a moment, I just wanted to mention that Paperbabe stamps are in this months issue of Simply Cards & Papercrafts #141 YAY!
Thank you Aimes
In fact if you look closely you can see one of my Christmas cards on the front(left) eek.
I have a step by step master class demonstrating how to master the no-line colouring technique that's so popular in crafts!

A few sneak peeks... 

I am loving the sparkle spray over the pastel pencils on this snowman, it really gives a festive finish.
And Reindeer Fusions really came into it's own, I am loving this deer, he was fussy cut, so probably for those special handmade christmas cards :)
And here's reindeer fusions again, I've a step by step of this cutie using pastel pencils and finished with sparkle spray yum!

I hope to be back into the swing of things very soon, so bear with me.
Enjoy a wonderfully creative weekend!
HuGs Kim x

2 comments:

Jackie C said...

All truly inspiring xxx

Glennis F said...

Hi Kim,
Any chance of the results for challenges 17 and 18?

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites