Wednesday, August 12

Pixel FUN FUN FUN!!!

We're introducing a new stamp set on the Paperbabe Stamps Blog today...
Called Pixel Fun
I have many samples but I thought I would just show the one my children loved, I've never known them to be quite as under my feet when making samples as with this set, it obviously totally appeals to that inner child. 
The background was created by stamping the broken parts of the blocks in layers, it stamped three by three and measures about 4 3/4" so fits on a 5" card base very nicely. The grass I've raised on dimensional foam to give a shadow.
There are many resources to find minecraft character faces, the hama beads is a good place to start as they have been simplified.
How cute would they be as magnets and cupcake toppers, I just need to have a go at some of the mining blocks to coordinate. I could very easily build a 3D block by stamping the grid image side by side.

We have one more introduction tomorrow so pop back then.
Thanks for stopping by
Enjoy a wonderfully creative day!
HuGs Kim x

1 comment:

Karen Petitt said...

Love, love, love and they are my next purchase from Paperbabe stamps, not only do they bring back lovely memories they are going to be great for the tricky males and awesome backgrounds! I want to create an ombre pixel background in blues. Really hope they do well for you hun Karen xx

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites