Saturday, July 4

Mixed Media Templates Variation

Thanks Trish for sharing another of my projects on the Craft Stamper Blog


I wanted to show how easy it is to use the templates and stamps on a card, this time I paper pieced, drawing around the templates on patterned paper. I used the Long & fringe template for her hair, I only used the one layer. I've stamped her face onto another piece of patterned paper trying to keep the pretty flower on her cheek. See how I used only the solid part to stamp her lips? I love how versatile this set can be. Then it was just a matter of putting it together and adding highlights and special sentiment.

You should be able to find a copy of Craft Stamper in all good craft stores across the UK or if you want yours instantly then you can download a copy from Pocketmags! If you want to make sure you never miss a copy then you can also call Craft Stamper's friendly Customer Service team on 01684 588599 and subscribe!

Enjoy a wonderfully creative day,
I will be back on Sunday to share a special blog candy!
See you then
HuGs Kim x

No comments:

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites