Friday, May 15

Paperbabe Stamps Challenge #12 ~ Picture Inspiration

It's a Picture inspiration over on the Paperbabe Stamps challenge today...
 
 
Use the picture to inspire you, it could be the image or pretty colours, create any art your inspiration takes you and have FUN!
 
I chose to create a profile portrait using the Profile Face stamp set, along with the Head & Torso Template with the Curly fringe Hair template. I drew around the templates with my Sakura micron pen. The face, facial features and ear were all stamped.
I've coloured her using copic markers inspired by those fairy cupcake pastel colours, I wanted to achieve a quite cartoony graphic image and had to try an ombre effect on her hair by blending my copic colours.
I finished off the card with a little sentiment from Tree HuGs stamp set.
 
I would also like to enter my card into the following challenges!!!
Kim Dellow art it friday ~ show your face
 
We will be starting sneak peeks next week for a fun and very cute May release.
Enjoy a wonderfully creative weekend
HuGs Kim x 
 
 

10 comments:

My Scrap Diary said...

beautiful card! love the pink hair and the overall look of the card.
Jess

Drea Slee said...

Awesome card!! You did an amazing job on her hair! Thanks for joining us @ Red Rubber Inspirationals!
Drea

gail said...

lovely card, great colouring, thanks for joining us at Creative Moments. Gail DT

crafty-stamper said...

Beautifully coloured image -love the hair-thank you for joining us at Crafting with an Attitude
Carol DT x

Kim Dellow said...

Watcha Kim :) So glad you linked up to Show Your Face - Art It Friday to show your gorgeously clever templates, I'm looking forward to giving mine a go :) I totally love her and the colour from the inspiration is sublime. Kx

Teresa Kline said...

gorgeous card, fabulous coloring...so glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

sparkle & shine *~*

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous and I love the Ombre effect in her hair!! Love the color pallet as well! Thank you for playing this week at Red Rubber Inspirationals! Barb DT host.

Karen Day said...

What an amazing card - I love this idea! Thanks for joining our Lovely Ladies challenge at Art Impressions!

applejack cards by sue said...

Great idea. Beautiful colours. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Crafting with an Attitude. Sue DT. x

chanya13 said...

Fabulous card with lovely colors and design. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Moments Agnieszka DT

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites